andy

andy
problem? leave.

About Me

My photo
avenged sevenfold lover

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

friend

friend. as what we all know. friend are just smethng which is wonderful and make our life much better. as who i am. after moving to bintulu on March 16, 2007, there is a friend named AKMAL ABDUL KUDDUS. as known as mamal. he is the first friend that suit me. our journey start with a game of futsal. what a surprise, my ex-girlfriend also in a good relation with his ex-girlfriend. haha. how i thank God for giving me such a great friend like him. till now, me and him are just like brother. in pain or in happy time, always together. we used to call each other as DUDE. and people always thought that we are gay. totally fuck off. that will never happened man. we do have our own girlfriend. hhaha. anyway, dude. i want you to know that i love you so much as my brother. i do appreciate you as who you are. hope our good friendship will never end. only death will make us apart dude. thats it. dude will always dude, it will remain in our heart.

1 comment: