andy

andy
problem? leave.

About Me

My photo
avenged sevenfold lover

Thursday, November 11, 2010

weird day.

Today, I had packed my things to go to Miri. but, suddenly canceled my trip. so beautiful! shit! why it is not. Other days there. and also, today all sorts of problems occur. I have a sarcastic, some people can suddenly be in love, there is duplicity. heard good things here, I would not be surprising. I just sit, relax, and I want you to enjoy my middle finger. so I do not worry about anything because my middle finger just to translate what I am saying. and if you want more, wait a minute. I take the time to take a gun and shoot you right in the forehead. easy, right? If you hate me, take all my words and go. like what I always say. problem? leave. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment