andy

andy
problem? leave.

About Me

My photo
avenged sevenfold lover

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

two.zero.one.one

ohh, 2011! hope the year 2011 would be a better year. after what I went through last year, I faced many problems such as issues of love, family problems, financial problems, personal problems and all sorts of other problems. whatever, that's life we have to proceed. whatsoever to suspect a problem, I am still going strong. There are also changes that I do as I have deactivate my facebook. facebook pose a problem for a lot of love for me. possible to deactivate it I can change and get good luck. maybe .. many more attempts I need to do starting this year. This is the beginning of a new life after I left school. college, work, money and life everlasting. things will not happen if no effort. even though the past has gone, the past remains in the memories. Thank you, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment