andy

andy
problem? leave.

About Me

My photo
avenged sevenfold lover

Monday, March 21, 2011

update

I no longer have a message here. I do not know why. may be lazy. haha! whatever, my life throughout my breath a bit better. nothing suspicious. but I still have a problem that increasingly complicated romance. usual, probably karma that I have. perhaps I do not know how to treat a person. unfortunate myself. my problem whatsoever, may God's love story central to the very happy for me. hopefully it is. hehe! I do not know, lately, really enjoy my life. many happy stories, joys and sorrows of my face. what people are saying that life! haha! enjoy! many female friends (not special) that I know and I easily have the feeling against them. really funny! I also miss old friends that I do not know where they disappeared. information for you all, I did not know I fell in love with whomDo not say I'm a homosexual. hahaha! I'm a straight okay?! whatever, that's all it is from me. Thank you. out

No comments:

Post a Comment